Camera Ready Submission Process
All papers in the proceedings of the regular program and proceedings of the workshops (including Industry/Application Papers, Demo Track, Grand Challenges) will be included in IEEE Xplore.
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submissions must be in letter-sized PDF.
- All fonts and subsets must be embedded. Times New Roman font is strongly encouraged.
- All submissions must be formatted as detailed in the Paper Formatting Guidelines and Templates subsection.
Authors Rights and Resplonsibilities
- Dual submissions: By submitting a manuscript to ICME, the authors guarantee that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form. Furthermore, no paper that contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper either has been or will be submitted during the ICME 2023 review period to either a journal or a conference.
- More about related IEEE policies (e.g., on author posting of IEEE copyrighted papers, plagiarism, originality of submitted work) can be found on IEEE website.
- Creating your paper: For your submission use the template available below. Additional recommendations for various specific parts of IEEE papers are available from IEEE’s Author Centre. Please note that when you cite references, papers that have not been published, even if they have been submitted for publication, should be cited as “unpublished”. Papers that have been accepted for publication should be cited as “in press”. IEEE’s Author Centre also includes further guideline on policies related to posting of your papers. For example, prior to submission to an IEEE publication the authors may post their article on repositories such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
The authors guarantee that the paper will be presented at the conference by one of the authors, except in case of emergency as determined by the Technical Co-Chairs. Furthermore, the presenter must register for the conference at one of the non-student rates offered and must register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program. Failure to present the paper by an author in person will result in the paper not appearing in IEEE Xplore, and IEEE will retain the copyright. Also, the list of missing authors will be passed to the ICME Steering Committee.
Regular and Special Sessions
Regular and Special Session papers form the core of the ICME technical program. Paper requirements are:
- Length: Papers must be no longer than 6 pages, including all text, figures, and references.
- Abstract: The abstract should be about 100-150 words.
- If you have any further question, please contact the Publication Chair on email@example.com
Paper Formatting Guidelines and Templates
Your final camera-ready paper MUST be formatted using the templates provided below. It is highly recommended that you proofread and check the layout of your paper BEFORE using PDF eXpress™ or submitting the final PDF version of your paper.
The formatting instructions are available from:
We recommend that you use the provided Word file or LaTeX files to produce your document, since they have been set up to meet the formatting guidelines. When using these files, double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch x 11 inch). The LaTeX environment files specify suitable margins, page layout, text, and a bibliography style.
Step by Step Instructions to Submit Your Paper (Regular and Special Sessions)
Paper submission is performed through the IEEE CPS publishing services; however, papers must be first checked by PDF eXpress™.
- DO NOT apply page numbers, headers, footers, or copyright codes to your final camera-ready submission.
- Validate your PDF file using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus
- Proof-read your paper to make sure no revision is needed
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- First-time users: select the "Create account"
- The conference ID for regular and special sessions is 55011X.
- Enter your email address and password
- Continue to enter the information as prompted
- For troubleshooting, please contact the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress at https://supportcenter.ieee.org/app/answers/list/p/12
- Go to the CPS Author Kit submission web site: https://ieeecps.org/#!/auth/login?ak=1&pid=3aeowexN1p7Ajg0pefeJKb. Create an account, if you do not have one, and log into the system.
- Select ICME 2023.
- Click Begin Paper Submission.
- You can move forward or backward by selecting “Next” or “Previous.”
- Fill out the submission form: “Paper ID”, “Submitter Full Name,” “Submitter E-mail,” “Paper Title”, “Abstract,” and “Keywords.” The Abstract should be approximately 100-150 words, and be identical to the abstract in the pdf paper.
- In the next page, you can fill-in authors names. Authors must be listed completely, in the same order as they are listed in the PDF paper.
- On the next page, you can upload your paper in PDF format.
- Next, you need to submit the IEEE copyright form; please use the link “Submit IEEE copyright” provided on the following page and follow through. Make sure that everything is correct before doing this step.
- Submissions can be edited but cannot be deleted.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 1st of May 2023.